Jack Hall Jr’s provides the highest quality vinyl replacement windows in Florida.
Here you will find the 5 top tips to look for when having replacement window’s and doors installed and choosing the right company.
- Seal failure is common in many replacement windows. This is a condition where the visible moisture is between the two panes of glass. It typically occurs 6-8 years after install. Window quality and Installing Company must have a track record of making this right as most windows have a lifetime warranty. Few complete this service.
- Do your research as to the company you use because many franchise re modelers and box store providers lack the service detail to protect and help you overcome warranty issues.
- Be sure the contractor you choose has an exemplary record of customer service and has a reputation of taking care of building permits, in progress inspections and the important final inspection.
- It is best to see completed projects in your area that have been successfully completed within the last 15 years.Legitimate contractors have the ability to show you your window working with happy customers.
- Insulating the perimeter of the windows is important as the caulking used to seal your windows inside and out. Paint able caulking is necessary on the inside and sometimes on the outside depending on your style of home. New Construction or Remodeling, Jack Hall Jr’s will exceed your expectations with 28 years A+ Accredited BBB and no unresolved complaints. Our sealants are hand picked for lasting performance and our service professionals are available when you have questions and need service.Free Estimates and Information always.Have your home Improvements done right the first time.
Contact Jack Hall Jr. 1-800-741-0068